Montessori School of Silicon Valley
When considering enrolling in one of our schools, it is essential for a family to tour the Montessori School of Silicon Valley campus location(s) and participate in an observation of the classroom community you are applying for.
The steps to apply for all our Montessori programs are as follows:
1) Tour the school – or – attend an Open House
- Individual tours for elementary are scheduled by appointment only.
- Contact the school to schedule a private or group tour.
- Check www.msosv.com for Open House dates.
2) Participate in an observation and/or child visit.
- Observations are scheduled from Monday through Thursday of each week.
- It is critical that both parents observe and that we conduct a child visit.
- Every effort is made to schedule for the first convenient date.
3) Submit a completed Admissions Application
- Include Application Fee of $100.
- *Please note: this fee is non-refundable and is required for admission.
4) Submit completed Student Evaluation Form from previous school
- Only if applicable – many children begin their Montessori journey with us.
5) Submit all required forms and signed agreements by program deadline*
- The timing and required documentation vary by program level.
- Further details are available below.
To schedule a tour, you can contact us either call one our Campus Offices directly or click the “Take theTour” button below: